Enhanced Retrofit Fabric Improvement Training Programme
Save over £1,211. Pay just £99 including VAT for a three-day course (Limited time offer)
Limited FREE places available for people out of work or on a means tested benefit.
Features of Our Courses
Who should choose ERFIT?
- If you’re already working in the sector within a role such as: Retrofit Assessors/Co-ordinators, Insulation Installers, building trades people, building professionals, site/refurbishment project managers, and jobbing builders.
- If you’re looking to get into the industry, some advance reading will be provided to introduce you prior to the course.
- Insulation Installers
- Retrofit Assessors
- Retrofit Co-ordinators
- Project Managers
- Related building professionals
- and SME jobbing builders
- An introduction to retrofitting and building refurbishment.
- Understanding insulation options & its effective application.
- Thermal bridges and how to avoid them.
- Airtightness and ventilation.
- Windows, doors and draught proofing.
- Renewable energy technologies and their relationship to fabric performance.
- Building physics basics and tools to assess the best performing options.
- Moisture and its impact on building fabric and performance.
Certified training through the National Open College Network. Led by the Passivhaus Trust and delivered by NMITE and Pure Haus.
Our ERFIT training programme is comprised of two separate on-line training days and a third in-person practical and assessment day (held at several locations in England).
Available Programme Dates
- 15th and 22nd November
- 5th and 12th December
- 9th and 16th January 2024
- 25th January and 8th February 2024
- 12th and 19th March 2024
- 2nd December in Hereford or Yorkshire, to be confirmed and subject to demand
- 16th December in Hereford and Yorkshire, to be confirmed and subject to demand
- 3rd February 2024 in Hereford and Yorkshire, to be confirmed and subject to demand
- 24th February 2024 in Hereford and Yorkshire, to be confirmed and subject to demand
- 23rd March 2024