Benefits of Timber Cladding
Timber cladding has become incredibly popular with architects, designers and construction firms in recent years. It’s ability to create economic and attractive buildings has made it the go-to material for those wanting to transform the exterior appearance of their home.
The material offers a range of unique benefits:
- Timber is a renewable resource.
- Stunning, natural material which is attractive in both grain and colour, significantly enhancing the aesthetics of your house.
- Environmentally friendly – low carbon footprint and can be recycled at the end of its life.
- Lightweight but strong.
- Extremely durable (those with lower durability can be easily improved with preservatives or through wood modification techniques).
- Outstanding thermal and sound insulation properties.